We are looking for a Senior eCommerce & CRO Manager to lead the continuous management, optimization, and development of our eCommerce site and systems. You’ll focus on creating beautiful, functional, and accessible commerce experiences while strategizing and deploying experiments to optimize our overall growth strategy.
The ideal candidate brings a background in product, growth, and/or product analytics at a high-growth subscription eCommerce startup, with experience working alongside designers and developers to launch best-in-class eCommerce experiences that directly impact key metrics (CVR, AOV, RPV, etc). You’ve got a keen eye for user experience, data-driven rigor and a knack for measurement, the business intuition to work cross-functionally and prioritize our roadmap, and enough technical fluency to collaborate closely with internal and external designers and developers.
As the first eCommerce hire at Freedom Grooming, you’ll have the incredible opportunity to lead a category-defining product practice at a rapidly-growing startup.
- Own the eCommerce roadmap including sprint management and prioritization of new digital features, writing clear specs, and working with design, development, and growth stakeholders to guide new features from spec to shipped.
- Be accountable for primary transactional metrics like AOV, CVR, and revenue per visit (RPV), along with secondary metrics that inform these metrics (site speed).
- Lead experimentation process with rigorous CRO testing driving continuous and meaningful impact to digital product KPIs
- Hypothesize, develop, and test new acquisition-focused landing pages and user journeys to support and improve the acquisition team's growth KPIs
- Own site merchandising strategy, including where and how products, bundles, and upsells are displayed throughout the site.
- Collaborate with growth and customer experience teams to collect user feedback and qualitative insights; dig into analytics to find quantitative insights; put the pieces together to rigorously develop and prioritize feature ideas that will move the needle.
- Liaise with internal and external development partners to execute on new feature development, and build a process to QA to perfection across devices and platforms.
- Minimum 3 years of eCommerce & CRO experience, ideally either in-house in DTC eCommerce or at a Digital / CRO / eComm agency
- Experience managing a sprint planning process and owning an eCommerce new product & testing roadmap.
- Deep knowledge of Shopify Plus and the Shopify ecosystem with a history of working on subscription platforms (ReCharge)
- Data-driven, analytical approach to planning; you use data to inform the digital product roadmap and sprint prioritization
- A highly organized “doer” with an exceptional ability to prioritize, multitask and work autonomously
- An effective cross-functional communicator, with capabilities to work proactively across internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical and detail-oriented thinker, comfortable with numbers and Excel and Google Sheets
- Scrappiness, "no task too small" attitude with a bias towards action and an aptitude for picking up new skills quickly
- Experience managing a hybrid front-end through CMS (Prismic / Contentful)
- Experience with front-end development (HTML / CSS / JS / React)
- A passion for personal care, health, and wellness
- Competitive salary and compensation package, with performance incentives
- A 100% remote working environment (we’ve been remote-first since launch!)
- Unlimited vacation > if you need time off, take it - we trust you!
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K
- Huge opportunity for upward mobility and growth within the company
- A full gifted shaving kit and discounts for friends and family
- Continued Learning & Development