SR. MARKETING MANAGER (100% Remote)
Horizon Outdoor Hospitality (HOH) offers innovative and comprehensive management and consulting solutions for RV resorts, parks, and campgrounds. It is our expressed goal to assist clients in setting a higher standard in operational and financial effectiveness, as well as satisfaction and experience for their guests. We’re passionate about assisting our clients with their particular needs and achieving better results, all with the intention of forging long-term alliances and relationships with them. Our approach is to be the best and not the biggest, knowing that sustained growth is built from over-delivering and providing a thorough, quality service to every client, every time.
We seek a Sr. Marketing Manager that will have a pulse on each property engaged in marketing services and provide support and mentorship to HOH Marketing Managers. Incumbent must be a strategic thinker that enjoys big picture conceptual thinking and the nuance of executing detailed marketing plans. This role will focus on client interaction and marketing services for key accounts, while advising marketing managers with their accounts as needed. Marketing services focus on brand positioning, messaging, target demographics and digital platforms, identifying areas of opportunity, and partnering with our digital partners to implement marketing strategy to meet goals for brand awareness, conversions, and bookings. This team member will enjoy the distinction of each location's unique value and demographics and adapting to the voice and tone for each unique brand position. The ideal candidate is independent, proactive, collaborative, and enjoys having full ownership over their scope of work, as an essential function within a larger team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Horizon continues to grow and evolve, we expect your specific responsibilities and position duties to evolve as we work together to perfect the position. However, the following will be your core area of focus:
- Strategy: Develop marketing strategy for new and existing clients based on meeting target revenue goals and demographic. Mentor and support Marketing Managers in setting seasonal and annual strategies, KPI’s and participate in rebranding and repositioning exercises.
- Client Management: Manage communication and navigate layered dynamics with high touch clients. Includes defining scope of work, explanation of strategy and marketing reports, budget management, etc.
- Brand: Ability to develop brand positioning and messaging or expand upon established branding in the same visual and tonal language. Strong ability to communicate with designers and creative team members to execute brand development and marketing assets as needed.
- Content Creation: Guide and edit partners in SEO-results driven blog posts and social media content. Advise on algorithm and hashtag or platform trends. Ensure properties are represented in accurate yet aspirational tone, and on brand in voice/images.
- Data Analytics: Setup, maintenance and monitoring of Google Analytics, Data Studio and Tag Manager. Setup and maintenance of Facebook Business pixels and events. Provide monthly analysis and opportunities for continual optimization of marketing channels.
- Google Ads: Experience creating google search and display, remarketing and competitive campaigns and how to optimize for conversions.
- Facebook Ads: Experience setting up and creating Facebook Ad Campaigns, Ad Sets and Ad Creative using Custom and Lookalike audiences, and Dynamic Creative for optimum traffic and link clicks.
- Mailchimp: Setup campaigns using prebuilt campaign template, writing conversion-worthy subject and preview copy, selecting brand imagery, and creating messaging to promote the brand and offers and to increase click-through and revenue.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or closely related field.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in a role related to creative marketing, digital marketing, or general marketing.
- At least 2 years of managerial experience within a marketing team.
- Bonus points for experience in traditional hospitality, food and beverage, or outdoor hospitality industries.
- Our team works remotely. This team member would work remotely and be expected to have a computer or laptop as well as reliable and secure internet access.
- Work From Home: We are a 100% remote workplace.
- Health Insurance: After 60 days of employment, you will be eligible to participate in one of Horizon’s company sponsored health insurance plans. Horizon will cover a minimum of $435 of the monthly medical premium and employees cover the remainder. You will also have access to voluntary benefits such as Dental, Vision, and various other insurances. These voluntary benefits are optional but are also not company paid.
- Unlimited PTO: You will receive unlimited PTO (Paid Time Off), effective sixty (60) days after continuous employment. PTO is offered in lieu of “sick time” or “vacation time,” and may be used without a cap or limit. Company policy requires you to ensure your work and responsibilities are covered during your planned time away, but otherwise encourages you to take time to recharge and restore. Please note, however, that PTO may not be used in excess of two weeks of consecutive time off per occurrence.
- 401K + Match: Horizon Outdoor Hospitality is proud to offer our corporate team members access to a 401K after 6 months of employment. Should you elect to utilize this benefit, Horizon will match your contribution up to the allowable percentage.
Horizon provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.