Digital Marketing Manager, Europe:
Location: Home office (remote) or Dernbach, Germany
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Europe to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns, with the primary objective of generating qualified sales leads for our field sales teams throughout Europe.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, this position is responsible for executing high impact marketing campaigns, product launches and events throughout Europe. The Digital Marketing Manager communicates closely with our headquarters in Europe and USA to ensure smooth and successful marketing execution.
• Work closely with cross-functional marketing and sales teams to increase lead generation and brand awareness throughout Europe
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Website, SEO/ SEA, marketing database, email marketing, webinars and social media campaigns
• Collaborate with internal teams to create local content for European customers, relevant landing pages and optimize user experience
• Develop new and creative growth strategies for lead nurturing and lead generation
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Stay current on new marketing developments, search optimization, social media, video strategies and execute best practices.
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Requirements and Skills:
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, social media campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ads campaigns in multiple languages across Europe
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Excellent communication skills in English and preferably German language
Join hundreds of marketers and stay up-to-date with the latest remote marketing job opportunities, with our weekly newsletter.
Unsubscribe at any time.
Brand and Content Marketing Lead - UK
Performance Marketing Analyst
Social Media Coordinator BZ
Partner Marketing Sr. Director
Director of Direct Marketing