Parento is the first provider for paid parental leave, distributing the first and only paid parental leave insurance and support program. Our holistic program enables companies to offer paid maternity and paternity leave to all employees.
Designed to support working parents while alleviating HR’s workload, Parento’s white glove leave concierge handles the complexities of leave management, payroll calculations, compliance, and claims, while providing emotional and parent coaching for employees. Our proprietary program boasts a 95% return-to-work rate and guides employees through the process before, during, and after leave to ensure a seamless re-onboarding.
About the Position
We’re an early stage startup looking for a prolific and talented team member to manage content that communicates a unified overall narrative, driving brand awareness, engagement, and sales.
- Manage and own editorial calendar with cross functional messaging and content integration campaigns spanning various channels
- Segment and manage customer profiles and groups, with a proficient understanding of customer acquisition, adapting content and strategy for each
- Conceptualize and produce compelling, persuasive content to drive engagement, brand awareness and action spanning insights, trends, reports, video, lead magnets, blog, etc.
- Collaborate on creation and execution of strategic multi-channel campaigns that drive top- and mid-funnel nurture programs for both B2B and broker distribution pipelines
- Partner with Sales to define and set measurable campaign goals and metrics
- Analyze performance metrics to understand what content resonates, by message, channel and format, constantly run A/B tests and other growth experiments, iterate and apply lessons learned to future campaigns
- Understand the B2B customer journey and work with teams to ensure engagement
- Own and champion the voice, tone, and messaging for Parento to become the foremost leader and expert in paid parental leave
Desired Experience and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B growth marketing management including campaign management, customer acquisition and funnel management
- A strong editorial sense with excellent communication skills that adapt to each channel and platform as needed (digital, print, social, etc)
- Excellent research skills with a knack for making data succinct and digestible
- Experience with Google Search Console, Google Ads, and Google Data Studio
- Experience with Canva, HubSpot, Ahrefs and Webflow encouraged
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
- Willingness to learn about famtech, insurance, HR, and the benefit landscape
- A self-starter that requires little oversight
- A creative out-of-the-box thinker!
- Compensation and equity in line with experience and skillset
- PTO and paid holidays
- 100% remote, family-friendly workplace
- Medical, dental and vision plan
- Bureaucratic-free environment that encourages autonomy and creative experimentation
- Fulfilling, socially important work