We are looking for a Senior Director, Product Marketing who is an experienced, hands-on leader to build and lead the product marketing function and will be reporting to the VP of Marketing. Your group lives at the intersection between our product and commercial teams. You'll be the subject matter experts on our products, customer needs and the market dynamics to promote our commercial goals. You'll have expertise in both (1) inbound product marketing (deep domain expertise to take what we're learning from our customers and market intelligence to enable platform teams to prioritize our roadmap) and (2) outbound product marketing (packaging up what our product already does to enable commercial success).
BenchSci is a remote-first organization. At this moment, we are welcoming applicants from Canada, and the US for this position.
- Lead an excellent, diverse team of product marketers and establish priorities across Platform and GTM leadership
- Be an expert on our products, our customers and the market ecosystem – and ensure your team is too
- Develop, orchestrate, and leading go-to-market strategies for product launches and feature releases and adoption programs
- Craft compelling product narratives by translating our technology value proposition into a sellable and marketable solution to resonate with our target audience based on an understanding of each persona (users and important decision-makers)
- Promote the development of customer-facing assets (presentations, brochures, videos) with creative and communications marketing teams
- Develop and deliver product enablement training (including decks, demo scripts, FAQs, and objection handling)
- Ensure the commercial team is informed on the evolution of the platform and provide prompt responses to product inquiries
- Provide relevant competitive intelligence and customer insights from our account teams to inform our product roadmap and commercial strategy
- Partner with our Platform team to develop and share an understanding of user personas, research therapeutic areas, and what is similar and different between key accounts
- Be the subject matter expert in commercial settings including seminars, trade shows and events and direct customer engagements
- 8+ years of experience in product management, management consulting or technical product marketing
- Deep domain expertise in the pharmaceutical R&D development lifecycle or AI technology for pharma R&D
- Collaborate with team members at multiple organizational levels
- Superb storytelling skills
- Operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing and growing environment
Benefits and Perks:
An engaging remote-first culture
A great compensation package that includes BenchSci equity options
15 days vacation plus an additional day every year; plus company closures for 15 more days throughout the year
Unlimited flex time for sick days, personal days, religious holidays
Comprehensive health and dental benefits Emphasis on mental health with $2500 CAD* for Psychologist, Social Worker, or Psychotherapist services
A $2000 CAD* Annual Learning & Development budget
A $1000 CAD* home office set-up budget
A $2500 CAD*wellness, lifestyle and productivity spending account for employees
Generous parental leave benefits with a top-up plan or paid time off options
*Benefits are tied to Canadian dollar amounts and would be converted to local currency for those in other countries. Moving to local currency allotments in the future.
BenchSci's vision is to help scientists bring novel medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We empower scientists to run more successful experiments with the world's most advanced, biomedical artificial intelligence software platform.
Backed by F-Prime, Inovia, Golden Ventures, and Google's AI fund, Gradient Ventures, we provide an indispensable tool for scientists that accelerates research at 16 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading academic centers. We're a certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
BenchSci relentlessly builds on its strong foundation of culture. We put team members first, knowing that they're the organization's beating heart. We invest as much in our people as our products. Our culture fosters transparency, collaboration, and continuous learning.
We value each other's differences and always look for opportunities to embed equity into the fabric of our work. We foster diversity, autonomy, and personal growth, and provide resources to support motivated self-leaders in continuous improvement.
You will work with high-impact, highly skilled, and intelligent experts motivated to drive impact and fulfill a meaningful mission. We empower you to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and thrive. Here you will be challenged to stretch yourself to achieve the seemingly impossible. Learn more about our culture
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We're committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive. We believe that improving diversity, equity and inclusion is our collective responsibility, and this belief guides our DEI journey. Learn more about our DEI initiatives
Should you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please reach out to [email protected]