Hey there! Are you an eCommerce Paid Social Strategist with a passion for growth and looking for an agency that shares your enthusiasm? Look no further! We're an eCommerce Growth Agency with a rich culture and a strong progression path, and we're on the hunt for someone like you to join our team.*This is a fully-remote or in-house role in our Brisbane, Adelaide, Auckland or Nashville Offices. We are Australia’s premiere eCommerce Growth Agency working with eCommerce brands across North America and Australia. We're a team of expert eCommerce marketers and creative strategists. In the last five and a half years, we’ve grown from the ground-up to a global presence and team of 100+
Here is what makes us different:
- We aren't like those agencies where one Strategist has 20-30+ accounts —that's just insane. We keep it small. A low client count so you can focus all your energy on strategy and scaling.
- Good base pay + uncapped bonus when your team hits KPIs.
- You have your own team and support. Creative, Media Buyer, Copywriter, Project Coordinator —dedicated support in your team so you can focus on strategy and growth
- No BS and open culture. Honestly, we don't have politics. Anyone in the company can give candid feedback to anyone...even the CEO. It's one of our core values Openness and Candor.
- It's ok to make mistakes as long as you learn from them. Our #1 focus is growth personally and professionally. If you aren't making mistakes it means you aren't pushing yourself hard enough.
- A team of A-players. You'll be working with and getting mentorship from the top 1% of advertisers. We have and breed high-performers. Most of our team is a melting pod of solopreneurs, ex-brand owners, agency, etc. who realized they want to work with high-performers and not be the smartest person in the room.
- Focus on personal growth. We have quarterly growth clubs, monthly or quarterly coaching conversations with each person on the team. We take personal growth seriously.
- We don't take on all clients. We turn away 80% of brands who want to work with us so our team can be a success. Plus, brands have to meet a minimum ad spend requirement.
Plus, a 4.8 Glassdoor Rating (No forcing or coercing here) and 94% of employees would recommend to a friend (We didn’t tell anyone to say that).
See the enthusiasm for yourself…(from Glassdoor):
- "A Place That Flips Traditional Corporate Culture On It's HEAD!"
- “Everyone who works here is world-class, both in who they are and their industry knowledge. RHD takes hiring very seriously and everyone who walks in through our doors is a self-starter with a thirst for performance. There is not one day where I don't learn something new from my co-workers.”
- “This is the first company I have ever worked for that turns down clients who are not a good fit for their Strategist. They respect our opinion when it comes to client push aways, and onboarding new clients. I should mention, the also have a team that vets potential clients BEFORE they are even presented to Strategists for services.”
Ready to join the best eCommerce team in the world?
As the Paid Social Strategist, you will be accountable for the following:
- Strategic Planning: creating and presenting paid social strategy for new and existing clients
- Creative Strategy: researching + ideating to lead your team in producing high-converting creatives
- Copywriting: Ensuring your copy resonates and converts - are you a Digital Don Draper or Peggy Olsen we’re looking for?
- Problem Solving: Identifying growth bottlenecks, troubleshooting and providing solutions to execute on client paid social accounts
- Relationship Management: Playing the front-facing role and managing the overall client relationship.
- Client Performance: Hitting KPIs set with your clients through testing, optimizing and scaling. Managing the clients ad spend as if it were your own.
- Leadership: Leading and Managing your ‘Team Pod’ (typically 3-4 support members), prioritizing their work and time allocated to each client on a weekly and daily basis
- Contribution: Adopting and contributing to Right Hook’s ad account best practice structures, testing rules and playbooks
- Project Management: Overseeing the execution of client-related projects, such as ad campaigns and landing pages. Ensuring timely delivery, maintaining quality standards, and meeting client expectations.
- 2+ years of eCommerce Marketing experience
- 2+ years of Paid Social DTC experience
- A strong understanding of marketing fundamentals, creative strategy + copy.
- Proven track record of performance with Paid Social on either FB/IG or TikTok & Experience Managing $40k+/month Ad Budgets
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Excellent Productivity and Prioritization skills
- Elite communication skills - both written and verbal
- Team player with a strong focus on clients success - we’re here to elevate one another.
- A solid understanding of business metrics, e.g. nCPA, MER, cLTV
- The heart of a coach & leader - you will be leading a team
- Solid base salary of AUD$85-95k (based on experience/track record - OTE $100k-150k+ after commissions and performance bonuses...there is no ceiling) with solid bonus structure rewarding performance and account growth.
- Access to training from some of the world’s elite digital marketers, courses, event tickets, regular guest speakers to level up our team.
- Get to work alongside some of the worlds most passionate and driven eCommerce Marketers on a daily basis. We are a super tight knit team of eCommerce Growth marketers and entrepreneurs - many of us having owned, run and exited our own ventures and or previously worked client-side.
- Have a support team to lean on assisting with communications, copy writing, video creation and graphic design. The more your accounts scale, the more resources you will have at your disposal.
- Strong career progression opportunity - we’re growing quickly and not looking to slow down, so we’re looking to develop leaders in-house that can move up as we grow.
- The opportunity to work with some amazing established and up-and-coming brands across a range of verticals - fashion, health & fitness, jewellery and accessories, and beauty.
- Work with a team who has done $2million in 1 DAY for one brand, grew a brand from $10k/mo to $1million/mo in 18 months, and worked with $20million funded startups.
Given the number of applications being received, we will only be contacting successful candidates for the first round of interviewing.