100% Remote (US based locations only)
Come join an amazing team! Kindred Bravely is looking for a talented, experienced, and enthusiastic Paid Media Manager!
Kindred Bravely is an online retailer for pregnant and breastfeeding moms who want something comfortable to wear. We are a growing team of over 60+ people based all over the world. Our team culture is grateful, brave, generous, encouraging, confident, and transparent. We work together to create the best product and shopping experience possible for our customers. Oh, and did we mention we're on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing privately held companies four years in a row? We won Shopify's Build a BIGGER Business Competition and our award-winning product has been featured in Self Magazine, What to Expect, Ovia, BabyCenter, and Romper!
Opportunity (the job): The perfect candidate for this job is a self-starter that is highly detail oriented. The Paid Media Manager will be responsible for developing and executing effective paid media campaigns across digital media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, Google search, and display networks. You will be responsible for performance marketing: driving traffic, increasing brand awareness, and revenue generation through strategic planning, campaign management, optimization, and reporting. This role will work as part of a team of marketers, leaders, and graphic artists.
We aim to out care the marketplace by offering:
- Employer-sponsored medical, dental, vision as well as voluntary benefits (Life Insurance, FSA, Critical Illness Insurance).
- Free mental health services.
- Retirement and charitable donation matching.
- Paid parental leave program and tuition assistance program after 1 year.
- $50 reimbursement per month to spend on a "Random Act of Generosity".
- 40% off product discounts on the Kindred Bravely and 15% off for friends and family.
- Amazing team culture, surprise perks throughout the year, and a really fun place to work!
We are looking for a Paid Media Manager who…
- Is exceptional at whatever they do and proactively seeks to solve puzzles and find solutions. This is the most important factor in your success. You must be a self-starter who is always seeking to improve.
- Is super curious and loves to learn and grow both personally and professionally.
- Is a finisher. Do you hate leaving projects unfinished? You must love the details of your work, and work dutifully until tasks are completely correct.
- Is a project manager who keeps projects organized and moving forward.
- Has outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Has strong analytical skills, partnered with a creative mind.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop and execute paid media strategies and campaigns to drive traffic, revenue generation, increase brand visibility, and achieve marketing objectives.
- Own Meta Campaign performance for Facebook and Instagram as well as other paid media platforms.
- Create and manage paid search, display, social media, and other digital advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google, Meta,TikTok, and other relevant platforms.
- Partner with the Outreach team and agency partners to leverage influencer content to create and optimize whitelisting ads.
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop compelling ad copy, and imagery, that aligns with brand messaging and resonates with target audiences.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and new ad formats or features, and proactively apply this knowledge to campaigns.
- Prepare regular reports on campaign performance, including insights, recommendations, and actionable insights, to present to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in planning, executing, and optimizing Meta paid media campaigns, preferably in an agency or in-house DTC e-commerce biz.
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising platforms, such as Google Ads, Meta, TikTok, Bing, whitelisting. Proficient in Google Analytics or other web analytics tools to track campaign performance and derive insights.
- A strong understanding of Google ads ecosystem (Paid Search/SEM, Display Advertising, YouTube, Shopping, etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and make data-driven recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate campaign performance and insights to stakeholders.
- Creative mindset with the ability to develop compelling ad copy and imagery for efficient ROAS and strong conversions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with SEO, SEM, and other digital marketing concepts and their interplay with paid media campaigns.
If you've made it this far and you are as excited as we are, keep reading!
What we believe:
- She is the reason we exist: We have created a genuine connection with her. She feels seen and heard. She is an integral part of every decision we make.
- Work/Life Balance is imperative: We value both work and family and bring our best selves to each by ensuring balance.
- Team Work Makes the Dream Work: We share ideas, feedback, struggles, wins and frustrations. We care for each other professionally and personally.
- Success is Sequential; Not Simultaneous: We focus on one thing at a time.
How we act:
- We have a BIAS FOR ACTION: We move quickly. We take smart risks. We solve puzzles. We make things happen.
- We HOLD OURSELVES ACCOUNTABLE: We all own the business. We clearly communicate key metrics and standards and review them regularly. We analyze results to understand why we made a decision. We are disciplined.
- We LEAD, NOT FOLLOW: We are innovative. We are curious and resourceful. We are driven and competitive (but not with each other).
- We communicate GENUINELY & TRANSPARENTLY: With each other and with her. We are present.
- We are ALWAYS LEARNING: We improve ourselves and continually look for ways to enhance the skills and abilities of our entire team.
- We are in RELENTLESS PURSUIT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE: We out-care the competition and provide the greatest experience she has ever had with a brand.
We Hire the Best, Regardless of Their Location:
We are a natively remote company with team members located all over the world. The flexibility that comes with remote work is a tenant of our culture and our team members hold themselves to high standards to ensure the remote/flexible workplace works for the entire team. We're looking for people who can demonstrate they hold themselves to a higher standard in everything they do because with great flexibility comes great responsibility.
All this flexibility doesn't mean we're not a close-knit team…
We Hire Characters Not Positions:
We're a small company with big aspirations, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making that happen. If you have what it takes as an individual - in other words, if you're a consistent high-achiever in everything you do in life - then you'll fit in well at our company.
3 years of experience in planning, executing, and optimizing paid media campaigns.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours per week. We are open to helping you create a schedule that works for you.
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Location: US Remote
Salary Range: $75,000 - $90,000