Matterport, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTTR) is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial data platform turns buildings into property intelligence data to make nearly every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 177 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal and marketing. Learn more at matterport.com
and browse a gallery of digital twins.
About The Role:
Matterport is rapidly expanding across International Regional Markets, we are looking for an experienced Campaign Marketing Manager to lead our regional go-to-market initiatives supporting across all sales channels. The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of experience in marketing campaign management and a strong background in SaaS marketing.
The Regional Campaign Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning, executing, processing and tracking the inbound outbound demand generation campaigns across APAC region especially Australia, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, India, and Southeast Asia to support the rapid growth through multiple channels including but not limited to enterprise, mid-market, online sales, resellers, and eTailors.
Reporting into the Regional Revenue Marketing Director, this person will be part of the APAC marketing team as an individual contributor, while working alongside regional sales and cross functional teams, as well as global marketing counterparts to build regional revenue marketing strategy and execute to drive leads and pipeline especially for enterprise business growth.
What you will do:
- Activate and localize global campaigns in the region, as well as develop and execute comprehensive marketing campaigns that align with the company’s overall business objectives and target key customer segments
- Lead cross-functional teams, including product, design, and sales, to ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly and deliver maximum impact
- Own end-to-end management of regional campaign strategy, manage and optimize campaign creative and or content development (e.g. brochure, customer stories, testimonials, ebooks, emails, infographics, videos, social ads) and execute across various channels including digital advertising, web, email, field virtual events, etc.
- Analyze campaign performance data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement, and provide recommendations for optimization to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Develop and manage a marketing budget, ensuring that spend is allocated efficiently and effectively to achieve maximum ROI
- Oversee the development of marketing collateral and content that supports campaigns and the overall brand
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in SaaS marketing, and proactively bring new ideas to the team to improve our campaigns
Who you are:
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing and campaign management, preferably in a high-growth Tech company
- Strong leadership and end-to-end project management skills, with the ability to lead multiple campaigns simultaneously and manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts and ideas to a variety of stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze campaign data and make data-driven decisions
- Outstanding problem-solving and a proven track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Quick learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Familiarity with core marketing tools e.g. SFDC, Marketo, Drift, Tableau, Google Analytics, ADobe Analytics
- Fluent in English, other Asian languages are a plus
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act
Originally posted on Himalayas