About Bunny Studio
Bunny Studio is the world’s only project fulfillment platform that provides over 50 end-to-end creative services. Powered by technology and run by humans, it works with the top 4% of global professionals to deliver voiceovers, writing, video, design services, and more, in over 100 languages. With an extensive database of over 13,000 pre-vetted professionals, we back our risk-free policy with 24/7 support and lightning turnaround times. Our platform also renders developers and agencies unrivaled capabilities to scale their creative needs on-demand through its unique API integration. Our clients can always expect predictable outcomes, affordability, and ingenuity with Bunny Studio.
We are looking for an Affiliate Marketing Lead to join our team! The affiliate lead will launch and improve our affiliate and referral program by brainstorming the best strategies to grow said program, including recruiting and vetting new affiliates, creating and distributing marketing materials, and tracking and analyzing program performance. The affiliate lead's ultimate goal is to increase revenue for our Bunny Studio ONE solution while improving brand exposure through effective affiliate partnerships.
This is your invitation to raise your bar and team up with the world's best creatives. We have built an environment where our team members help each other proactively to thrive, where a sense of humor is valued as much as technical and human skills. Apply now if you are based in either EMEA or The Americas! We are an English-speaking company, so we will not revise applications in other languages.
🐰 Our team: We're currently with 87 people globally distributed. Over the last 12 months, we've grown the team by ~80%. We come from different backgrounds; scientists, parents, designers, historians, engineers, writers, audio-visual producers, travelers, athletes, voice artists, pet lovers, and more. We're all bunnies. As a collective, we refer to ourselves as the fluffle.
🌏 Our location: We're a remote-first team. We work from Brazil, Nigeria, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Colombia, Argentina, England, and Uruguay, among other places. We don't have an office.
🚀 Our launching year: We were created in 2011 during a hackathon and launched in February 2012.
💖 Our clients: We've partnered with more than 15,000 businesses to help them scale their creative needs over the years.
💸 Our investments: We're a bootstrapped business. We grow our investment capacity by bringing more value to our clients.
About the role
The affiliate lead will launch and improve our affiliate and referral program by brainstorming the best strategies to grow said program, including recruiting and vetting new affiliates, creating and distributing marketing materials, and tracking and analyzing program performance. The affiliate manager's ultimate goal is to increase revenue for our Bunny Studio ONE solution while improving brand exposure through effective affiliate partnerships.
- Functional leader: Valen Correa, Director of Marketing
- Functional team: Marketing
- Location: Our team is all used to working in a distributed fashion, so this role is open to professionals anywhere in the Americas and EMEA regions.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Mission of the role: Maximize affiliate program performance and revenue.
- Main dependencies:
- Tech Leads
- Product Managers
- Software Developers
- Director of Marketing
💡 Challenges you'll work on
- Define and kickstart our referral program for ONE.
- Achieve 3 Bunny Studio ONE sale per Q.
- Redefine and revise our current affiliate program for on-demand services.
- Understanding the limitations of our platform and working around them.
🔎 Specifics on the responsibilities
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Define and launch our affiliate program strategy.
- Coordinate with eng, product, and sales teams to align on goals and implementations.
- Identify and convert new sales opportunities with prospective and existing partners.
- Recruiting new affiliates to the program, screening applications, and managing the onboarding process.
- Recruit and track the performance of sales representatives as part of the referral program.
- Finding influencers, bloggers, Youtubers, and creators to collaborate with to divert their organic traffic to Bunny Studio ONE.
- Ensure support and provide proper tracking and tools to the affiliates.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the affiliate campaign to ensure maximum return on investment.
- Developing personalized strategies for the program to deliver a specific sales volume in a period.
- Brainstorming improvements and best practices to maximize performance.
- Share educational content with affiliates and partners.
- Define KPIs, Affiliate objectives, and perform data analysis to review performance and evaluate adjustments.
- Ensure the rentability of the projects you participate in
📈 KPIs for this role
- Referred Leads / Signups
- Referred Conversions
- Referred GMV
- 3-5 with a proven track record of developing and growing profitable online marketing programs via Affiliate Marketing and Referral programs.
- Experience managing affiliate /partner programs in subscription-based models for B2B.
- Understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Proven experience with tools such as Looker, Metabase, and Google Analytics.
- Data-driven and data literate.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments as well as setting hypotheses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English is required. Other languages are always a plus.
- Critical thinking is where you are capable of differentiating correlation and causation.
- Strong communication skills to translate technical issues to non-technical teams and also the capability to communicate with technical teams such as developers.
- A drive to continuously learn.
Once you pass your trial period of 3 months, we will agree on your tour of duty, which defines a successful employer-employee partnership explicitly: You assume the compromise of focusing your time and energy on our team to grow the company; we assume the compromise of investing in your personal and professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave our team, you'll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
You will be expected to remain in this role for two years. The knowledge and experience you'll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Affiliate Manager
- Head of Growth
The annual salary for this role is $40,778.65
At Bunny Studio, we strive for equality amongst all our team members and actively ensure fair, unbiased compensation, fair pay, and competitive benefits. We’ve built a salary calculator that considers experience, skill level, and geographical location variables. Therefore, we ensure that peers at the same level get paid equally.
As a result, our salaries are non-negotiable during the hiring process. We kindly request that you ensure that the salary we offer is within your income expectations before you apply.
We also offer:
- 🚀 Stock options package: All Bunny Studio team members can access Stock Options. The options package is determined based on your role and job level. All roles are eligible at Bunny Studio to have access to Stock Options.
- 🌍 Remote-first: Live and work from wherever you want. We’ve been a fully distributed company since our founding date. We work with team members from all over the world. We trust you to get your work done wherever and whenever.
- 🧘 Unlimited paid-time-off: No upper limit to the number of days you’d like to take to recharge. These include paid sick leave and mental health days. We adhere to local rules on holidays in each country.
- 🩺 Health insurance: All Bunny Studio team members can access paid medical health insurance. As a global remote-first company, we don't have a universal provider, so we'll coordinate directly with you on how to pay for it in your country.
- 🤝 Commitment to professional development: Once you pass your probation period, we will agree on your tour of duty, which defines a successful working partnership explicitly: You assume the commitment of focusing your time and energy on our team to grow the company; we presume the commitment of investing in your professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave our team, you'll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
- 🤔 Education budget: You'll have access to our education budget, from books to courses, coaching to in-person classes. We've built a comprehensive education framework and budget that you can use for your professional development plans.
- 👨🍼 Paid parental leave: 4 months (or 16 weeks) of parental leave. We have built an inclusive, gender-neutral parental leave policy for anyone expecting a child through birth, surrogacy, adoption, or foster child placement in their home.
- ✈️ Annual retreats: When we can, we meet in person for company get-togethers once per year.
- 🥳 Bunnyversary gifts: Every new year being part of the fluffle is a significant milestone we want to celebrate with you and thank you for your time with us.
- 🎂 Birthday cakes: The opportunity to wish you a happy birthday and celebrate the life of a great team member like you is a true gift. We will get your favorite cake, brownies, or other preferred celebratory food at your doorstep.
- 💻 Equipment: laptop, keyboard, mouse, or trackpad, and noise-canceling headset to set you up for success from the get-go.
- 🖥️ Home office setup: If you opt to work from home, we offer an annual stipend of $400- to set up your home office.
- 📚 Free Kindle and books: Get a free Kindle and books during your onboarding to get you started.
How we work
🙌 Our culture and values
Bunny Studio is a remote-first company with a close-knit team that spans 20 countries and 5 continents. Behind the platform, we’re real people who celebrate diversity, individuality, and inclusion daily. We adopt a communicative digital culture that thrives on transparency, inquisitive learning, gifs, and emojis.
Our core values underpin how we work together day-to-day and the support we give to our customers and team members. We strive to empower our team members to be self-directed and self-motivated.
- Think critically: We're reflective and open to challenge. As critical thinkers, we can use data to comprehensively explore issues, ideas, and events with a customer-centric approach before accepting or formulating an opinion or conclusion. If our perspectives and assumptions are mistaken or incomplete, we acknowledge it and are willing to change what we are doing or what we believe in the light of these critical insights.
- Learn continuously: We're crazy about self-development and take every opportunity we can to learn. Every failure, victory, difficult conversation, and instance of feedback is a chance to learn and improve daily. When we fail, we take ownership of our mistakes, reflect on them, and learn. When we succeed, we ensure we celebrate this and share our achievements with others.
- Assert and empathize: We're candid in expressing our wants and needs while still considering the rights, demands, and wants of others. We make an effort to make ourselves understood by engaging in proactive communication. We ask questions when we are uncertain, speak up when having an opinion or idea, ask for help when we need it, question the status quo, and speak up when we feel reserved, embarrassed, or fear being wrong or upsetting people. If a conflict should arise, we are patient and receptive to other peoples' viewpoints. We are committed to helping others achieve success.
- Innovate and adapt: We move forward with an adaptive mindset and are not afraid to do things differently or change how we do things. We thrive in environments of constant change and see opportunities where others see risk. Our mindset doesn’t depend on scale or resources; instead, we draw on our creativity and scrappiness for varied solutions and optimization of opportunities.
- Trust: We define trust as the belief and confidence in our people and the organization's integrity, reliability, and fairness. We bring the best of who we are to our work, take ownership in collaborating, cooperating, and contributing to achieve our mission, and ensure our customers have all the support they need to reach their creative goals.
- Consistently deliver memorable experiences: We are committed to excellence and are dedicated to raising the bar in making every user experience memorable. Our customers should leave happy even if they don't buy from us. Clients and buyers should refer others to us, even if we didn't fulfill their projects. Even if they don't pass our application process, students should be excited. Candidates for our job openings should love us and tell all their friends about us even if we don't hire them. Even after leaving our team, team members should love Bunny Studio - its people, processes, technology stack, payroll, culture, and more. We should be fanatical about delivering remarkable experiences.
Take a look behind the scenes of how we work. For more information on how we collaborate worldwide, check out our blog We Are Bunny Studio.
Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
We aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities throughout the organization. You’ll be working in an engaging and safe environment with zero tolerance for discrimination and harassment. We welcome applicants of any race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics.
Taking action to bring about social change
We believe we have a responsibility to be the change we want to see. We have razor-sharp minds and considerable accumulated knowledge in the company that can and should apply for the greater good. Thus far, we’ve been able to support various social entrepreneurs and NGOs in ideating new and exciting solutions to pressing social issues. We encourage our team members to actively participate in social efforts and regularly support charitable campaigns for diverse causes.
In addition, we leverage our product to provide a 20% discount to NGOs. Please read about our NGO program here.
What you can expect from our hiring process
- (async) Profile review
- Phone screen with the Director of Marketing
- (async) Technical test
- Interview with the Director of Marketing
- Interview with the Head of People Operations
- Interview with the CEO
Bunny Studio is growing. Hop with us!
How to apply
⬇️ Please click on the button below to apply. ⬇️