About IOV Labs
IOV Labs is on a mission to provide the next generation of fintech innovators with the decentralized tools and technology to build a new global economy. IOV Labs promotes, develops, and supports the operation of the Rootstock (a.k.a RSK) Blockchain, a Turing-complete Bitcoin merge-mined smart contract platform - the most secure smart contract platform in the world. IOV Labs also develops the Rootstock Infrastructure Framework (RIF) to provide our partners with the tooling and technology they need to build Decentralized apps and new Decentralized Financial services on the Rootstock Blockchain.
About IOV The Role
We’re looking for an experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing function.
As our Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll play a vital role in helping us bring our RIF product suite to market, as well as attracting partners to our Rootstock ecosystem - the first open-source and world’s most secure smart contract platform. This role reports directly to the Head of Growth Marketing and you’ll work closely with the rest of the marketing team, as well as key stakeholders in Partnerships and Products.
We’re looking for someone who is excited by the idea of applying Web2 principles to Web3 by developing and delivering best-in-class B2B lead generation marketing campaigns. You take a product-centric approach to marketing and love to run growth experiments and execute campaigns; you are constantly testing, improving, and optimizing marketing channels.
What You'll Be Doing
- Support in developing and executing a B2B growth marketing strategy (customer, channels, approach) that delivers a foundation for a sustainable growth engine to acquire new partners.
- Identify, test and scale lead gen channels, as well as optimize existing channels (paid media, online advertising, email marketing, events, organic) for the entire funnel (TOFU, MOFU & BOFU).
- Managing campaigns (incl. calendar) from ideation to execution with a focus on generating high-intent leads (MQLs) for our Partnerships team.
- Working with our Content Marketing team to run thought leadership campaigns incl. building specific landing pages and CTAs.
- Partnering with our Social Media Manager and Paid agency to run and manage our Paid Media activities.
- Set and own all growth-related acquisition and retention KPIs including owning our MQL conversion rate.
- Partnering with the Co-marketing Manager to develop digital user journeys that maximize engagement and facilitate existing client retention.
- Manage budgets for campaigns (incl. Paid Media) to ensure maximum ROI.
- Develop and manage nurturing and remarketing campaigns (incl. email) to push prospects down the funnel.
- You will work closely with the Partnerships team to share funnel conversation improvement ideas, and feedback and to share results.
- Build our attribution models.
What You Bring to the Table
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience in a growth marketing or similar role within a B2B business, ideally within a tech, SaaS, or start-up environment. Fintech is a plus.
- You’ve got performance or digital marketing experience; a proven record of building and managing digital performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels including PPC, SEO, SEM paid advertising, and email marketing.
- Experience in running successful go-to-market or content campaigns that include building landing pages or funneling leads through a customer journey.
- Experience with compiling campaign performance reports, analyzing data, and confidence in making recommendations.
- Experience in using and managing CRM tools like Hubspot.
- Experienced with (or comfortable learning) different marketing technologies: HubSpot, Google Analytics (GA4 knowledge a plus!), LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Telegram, Instagram, Intercom, Zapier, Google Ads, Unbounce, Webflow, Data Studio.
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational, project management, and communication skills with the ability to structure data and results. Capable of leading projects end-to-end and driving collaboration across teams.
- You enjoy proactively seeking solutions and have an entrepreneurial approach.
- Interest in blockchain and web3 is a plus.
- Experience in Demand Generation or ABM is a big plus.
What You'll Get Back!
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Laptop and other working tools you might need.
- 100% remote working (contractor) from anywhere in the world.
- Access to your local WeWork space.
- Flexible working hours. You’re free to work however you work best.
- Paid holidays and personal leave days.
- Opportunity to work with state of the art technology in a challenging and unique project.
- Internationally diverse and dynamic team with a clear vision and strategy.
- Training programs to learn everything about the crypto world.
- Educational workshops with our Research & Innovation team to learn about technology, challenges, and solutions in the blockchain world.
- Free language courses: English, Spanish, or Chinese.
- Employee assistance program offering legal, financial, family, psychological, and wellness counseling for you and your family.
We’re excited to meet you.
IOV Labs embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.