TimeZest is a B2B SaaS technology company that has reimagined how the IT Service industry schedules with its clients. The IT Service industry is comprised of IT/Managed Service Provider companies that provide outsourced IT support for industries such as health care, construction, legal services, municipalities and any others that need outsourced IT support and consulting. Since being founded in 2019, TimeZest has grown strongly, and now counts over a thousand MSPs as paying customers.
TimeZest comprises a worldwide, fully remote team of seasoned professionals with hands-on experience growing technology companies. Our team has been remote since the day we were founded, which has driven us to optimize the company to support the needs that come with a fully remote team. Through our company stock plan, every team member is an owner in the company.
About the Role
TimeZest seeks a Growth Marketing Manager to join our team to spearhead lead-generation and full-funnel demand marketingefforts. As TimeZest moves into its fourth year of operations, we seek to accelerate growth and increase the awareness of the TimeZest brand and products within the IT Service industry. This position is focused on driving TimeZest’s growth through lead generation and marketing, and secondarily building brand awareness.
This role will include various tactical elements but also requires the experience of a strategic marketer who can lead and execute in equal measure. We seek someone who has B2B SaaS and startup experience, is a natural self-starter, and someone who is capable of analyzing results to determine what’s working and what isn’t.
Role & Responsibilities
Inbound Lead Generation: The key responsibility of this role is driving qualified inbound leads for our sales team. The two primary focus areas of inbound lead generation are outlined below but are not limited to these areas.
- Event Marketing: The role will manage logistics, messaging, speaking opportunities, and presence for all industry events. Additionally, managing and producing webinars are required for this role, including sourcing topics and talent from within the company to strengthen the connection to the brand and grow TimeZest’s thought leadership position in the industry.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing has proven to be a key growth driver for many B2B companies in our industry. The Growth Marketing Manager will lead the content strategy and execution of this valuable tactic.
Channel Marketing: TimeZest works with several integration partners, each of which brings various joint marketing opportunities. These will require diligent management, consistent evaluation, ongoing optimization, and growth as we add more channel partners.
- Website: Management of our primary owned asset, our website, will fall under this role. This includes working with internal and external resources to manage on-page and technical SEO requirements. Additionally, A/B testing of landing pages, content, and conversion action fall into this area of responsibility.
- Email Marketing: This role will lead strategy and manage the execution of an efficient email marketing campaign to connect prospective customers to our value and thought leadership. This will include tactics like promotional and newsletter emails.
Shared Media: TimeZest has a moderate social media presence that requires an engaged leader to assess strategy and implement an activation plan to effectively and efficiently grow TimeZest’s presence and engagement in this channel.
Paid Media: Develop, monitor, and improve live campaigns and analyze and identify areas of opportunity in paid tactics for awareness and conversion. Google Search, LinkedIn, and outlets like MSP Radio, and Channel E2E, among others, require thoughtful strategic attention and management in collaboration with internal and external resources to drive leads and revenue. Additionally, retargeting and other lead nurturing tactics within paid channels are owned by this role.
Sales Support: This role will work closely with the Sales team to support messaging and strategy for email sequences and other sales support assets.
Analytics & Metrics: The role will be responsible for assessing the effectiveness and efficiency of our primary marketing efforts. This will include ensuring proper operation of tagging, data collection, attribution, and reporting functions. Additionally, thoughtful insights and actionable recommendations are expected from this role.
Product Marketing: In collaboration with our Chief Product Officer and other executive leadership, this role will maintain clear and effective communication of our product offerings and product value across all marketing channels and tactics.
Awareness: TimeZest has a solid base of brand awareness with various communities within the IT Service industry but requires a broader understanding of the brand value and opportunity across the industry. This role will work to increase this awareness to drive top-of-funnel demand generation.
Brand Marketing: This role will have a primary impact on growing and evolving our brand-level efforts, including strategy, messaging, positioning, and activation planning. These efforts should align our brand persona with our customer’s journey to nurture a full-funnel activation from awareness to advocacy.
Strategic Leadership and Marketing Operations: In addition to the areas of responsibility outlined above, this role will be the primary marketing leader at TimeZest. Internal and external resources will support you in growing our market share and positively impact our marketing sophistication.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years experience in lead generation and marketing for software start-ups or B2B SaaS, preferably with MSP/IT industry experience.
- Previous experience working in a startup environment, and delivering rapid results there.
- An experienced marketing practitioner with the ability to lead and effectively execute across marketing tactics an ROI-driven strategy.
- Specific focus or specialization in inbound marketing, demand, and lead generation strategies and tactics.
- Experience in building and leading teams of external marketing, design and writing contractors.
- Strong interpersonal skills for connecting and building relationships across the organization and within an industry.
- Intermediate working knowledge of standard marketing tools such as HubSpot, Intercom, Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, and WordPress.
- Expert working knowledge of common communication and productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office 365.
Job & Benefits Details
Base Salary: $80,000 - $110,000 USD annually, with the potential for additional performance bonuses. Final offers are adjusted depending on experience.
Stock: Offer commensurate with role, experience and TimeZest’s growth stage.
Work Schedule: Flexible with Eastern US time zone overlap
Paid Time Off: 24 days per year
Benefits: US medical, dental and vision insurance plans are available
Location: This job is fully remote
Home Office: Stipend to support the needs of your remote work
This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage, yet profitable and growing company where you can have a big impact. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Note: No applications or solicitations from recruitment agencies or other businesses will be entertained.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/timezest-growth-marketing-manager