Stripe is looking for an experienced and passionate team member with experience running paid search at scale. This is a key role in Stripe’s performance marketing team, and will contribute directly to Stripe’s growth. As your region’s paid search manager, you will be the go-to expert on paid search and collaborate with our Head of Paid Search to maximize revenue through this channel for your region.
- Support Stripe in building and optimizing our paid search program using business knowledge and data. You will partner with various internal stakeholders including the web development, marketing operations, localization, and product marketing teams to create a best-in-class paid search program.
- Be able to transition between providing strategic guidance for your program & executing this strategy hands-on within the search platforms.
- Own end-to-end campaign set up, measurement, and optimization.
- Report up and out on campaign performance to ensure relevant stakeholders have visibility into program performance & roadmap.
- Create keyword portfolios that capture search interest at each stage of the user journey (discovery, consideration, conversion) for each of our products.
- Craft ad copy that puts users first in communicating our products’ value proposition, engaging their interest and increasing CTR and CVR.
- Lead in analyzing the effectiveness of paid search campaigns, increasing investment in high ROI campaigns and reducing spend in campaigns that are underperforming.
- Proactively identify areas of weakness in the paid search program and flag these as requiring improvement – and then create a plan to remedy.
Who you are:
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- Paid search expertise: in-depth paid search platform knowledge (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads). Able to create & optimize campaigns from launch to maturity.
- Advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills: comfortable with pivot tables, sumifs, vlookups, index match, etc.
- Project management: able to project manage both short term campaign planning and long term vision for paid search strategy.
- High agency/self-starter: proactively take steps to drive business outcomes and independently envision what’s required for the future success of the paid search program.
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience, 6 to 8 years of total experience
- Industry experience: Scaled B2B experience a plus (not required, but ability to articulate the basic differences in marketing strategy approach between B2B and B2C companies)
- Cross functional collaboration: inform and educate internal stakeholders on paid search best practices – stay up to date on the best ways to maximize ROI from every dollar we invest.