Want to join one of Forbes’ next billion dollar startups
that’s backed by VCs such as Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more? If so, Secureframe could be the place for you. Secureframe
is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. That’s why we started Secureframe.
As the Director of Product Marketing at SecureFrame, you will be responsible for developing and executing the overall product marketing strategy, working closely with the cross-functional teams to drive product positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation. You will help Secureframe identify new market opportunities, define target customer segments and buyer personas, enable a rapidly growing sales team, and influence our product roadmap to meet customer needs.
In addition to hiring additional PMMs, you will also manage and coach an existing team of world-class product marketers. This position will report to the VP of Product.
This position will be based in either Austin, TX; Denver, CO; San Francisco Bay Area, CA; New York City, NY; or Toronto, Canada.
Annual Compensation for this role is $200,000-$230,000 USD
What you'll do
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with target customers and aligns with the company's mission and values.
- Lead the go-to-market strategy for new product launches, including developing launch plans, crafting messaging and positioning, and coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that drive awareness, generate leads, and support sales efforts.
- Collaborate with the product management team to provide market insights and feedback on product strategy and development.
- Develop sales enablement tools and collateral, including product demos, presentations, and competitive intelligence materials
- Partner with the demand generation team to create effective marketing programs that drive engagement and conversions.
- Analyze market trends, customer feedback, and competitive landscape to identify opportunities and inform product strategy
- Recruit and lead a team of world class product marketers Serve as a subject matter expert on our products and industry trends, both internally and externally.
What we're looking for
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience in B2B SaaS or enterprise software, preferably in the compliance or security space
- Proven track record of developing successful go-to-market strategies for new products
- Strong analytical skills and ability to distill complex information into clear, concise messaging
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and demand generation
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field. MBA preferred
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, all employees must be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year (reasonable accommodations will be made where appropriate).