Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium, local businesses can simplify the way they communicate with their customers—from collecting payments to facilitating online reviews to launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on helping local businesses thrive has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000, and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies.
We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride. Does that sound like you?
Podium is poised for significant customer growth. We are looking for an exceptional Performance Marketing Manager for Paid Search channels who will be integral to these efforts. This hire will be responsible for driving the strategy and execution of our paid search program, charting a course for Podium to significantly scale new customer growth by improving CAC efficiency within existing channels and unlocking new, adjacent channels. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Digital on the Growth Marketing Team.
- Lead execution of Podium’s Paid Search program and drive the strategy (alongside other stakeholders) to cost-effectively scale customer acquisition via Podium’s nascent self-serve offering, while also supporting campaigns that efficiently feed Podium’s sales funnel.
- Relentlessly analyze performance data to identify and test optimization tactics aimed at improving CACs and unlocking growth across levers like bidding, landing pages, creative, targeting, and account structure.
- Collaborate with Data Science and Product to optimize signals to ad platforms that improve customer quality and conversion.
- Establish and own weekly reporting that brings visibility into performance, trends, and underlying drivers. Leverage data to assess campaign effectiveness and adapt strategy accordingly.
- Balance optimizing existing programs while also tapping into opportunities for expansion via additional platforms and channels.
- Manage budget and track spending in your channels. Bring visibility into ways to optimize spend globally (across channels, campaigns, ad groups, and time of year) to maximize business impact.
- Identify opportunities to personalize the customer journey across ads, landing pages, and CTAs
- 3-4+ years of experience in performance marketing, with 2+ years dedicated to paid search
- You are a subject matter expert in paid search with robust experience in Google Ads. You stay ahead of the curve on best practices and cutting-edge trends within Google and the broader direct response ecosystem. Other paid digital experience is a bonus.
- You have exceptional analytical skills with the ability to translate advertising data into detailed strategy. Fluency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, basic modeling), BI tools such as Tableau, and data visualization is preferred.
- You have demonstrated success in managing moderate-to-large-scale paid search accounts, including managing budgets.
- You have a track record of success in leveraging experimentation and optimization tactics to improve efficiency metrics and unlock growth opportunities.
- You have a history of using in-platform and in-house analytics to create and deploy an effective testing roadmap.
- You have a stellar work ethic, owner mentality, and drive to be a key contributor in a fast-growing area of the business.
- You are an effective communicator, with a strong ability to clearly communicate account trends to stakeholders in the broader business.
- Longer-term, you’re interested in learning about and managing additional paid channels to drive growth for Podium.
- Experience with Google conversion tracking implementation, optimization, and offline conversion tracking is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce / Marketo is preferred.
- Open and transparent culture - Checkout this video to see what it’s like to work at Podium
- Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility Benefits
- Generous vacation time, plus three 4-day summer holiday weekends
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k Plan
- Bi-annual swag drops with cool Podium gear and apparel
- A stellar HQ (Utah) gym with local professional coaches and classes offered
- Onsite HQ (Utah) child care center, subsidized for employees
- Additional benefits for fully remote employees
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. Podium provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.
Originally posted on Himalayas