Join a fast-growing EdTech company who is advancing mental health and wellness, worldwide!
moozoom is a fast-growing unique "Netflix meets Masterclass" SEL platform looking for talented and enthusiastic people who share our excitement for building a better world for children.
We are looking for a highly creative Social-Media Manager to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a tech-savvy former teacher with exceptional content/copy writing skills that will lead to increase demand generation for our product. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with our PLG strategie.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter and Tik-tok).
- Respond creatively to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Develop PR strategies.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organize and participate in events and webinars to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Grow and manage our ambassador network.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Product teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Build relationships with leads, potential customers, industry professionals, journalists and researchers.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- 3-5 years experience as a social-media manager.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. online forums, ambassador programs, creating an event series and writing blogs/email newsletters).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Hands on experience with social media management (Facebook, Twitter and Tik-tok).
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of "Product lead growth (PLG)" strategy.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Bachelor degree.
- Former teacher or equivalent K-8 Education experience.
Key reasons you should apply:
- Full time remote position.
- Collaborative work environment.
- Competitive compensation.
- 4 weeks vacation.
- Supported to do one of the most impactful work of your life.
Don’t forget to access https://moozoomapp.com to experience our commitment to advancing mental health and wellness.
Our six-step hiring process
- Short video and CV: send your CV, as well as a short video describing who you are and why you should be the person we are looking for.
- Initial Interview: if selected, this is where you and us get to know each other better.
- Mini project: moving forward at this stage of the hiring process, we will distribute a mini project that will allow you to show how good you are.
- Final interview: we’re getting there. You made it so far and it’s now the moment where you get to meet other people of the team.
- Offer: we send you an offer tailored to convince you to join our team.
- Take off: this is the day you start changing the world with us.