Density’s mission is to measure and improve our footprint on the world.
We help companies understand how their workplaces are used. We do that by observing behavior in the office through our highly accurate and always anonymous sensors. In other words: where are people actually spending their time?
We translate that data into actionable, opinionated insights that help companies increase the financial and experiential performance of any workplace.
Today, we work with companies ranging from Fortune 1000 to high growth such as Uber, Pinterest, Shopify and Okta, occupying more than 1.25 billion square feet worldwide. And we’re in it for the long game: what if we knew more, created better spaces, and could build cities that worked and felt better?
Density is looking for a hands-on leader for integrated marketing and demand generation, who enjoys operating at high altitude as much as getting things done.
As the demand gen leader at Density, you own the whole thing: from setting strategy for demand generation and awareness, to planning and executing campaigns, and constantly improving how we measure and tweak our performance. You recognize the opportunity in ambiguity and are excited about building, not just refining.
Partner in crime to the CMO, you’ll work closely with our CRO and other experts in Marketing, Sales and Customer Success.
- Build revenue marketing programs with defined lead and customer lifecycle stages to deliver the right message to the right prospect at the right time to achieve company revenue goals
- Partner with the Sales and Partner teams to ensure campaigns align with key sales objectives
- Own and deliver on pipeline and revenue generation targets -- define, track, and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition, marketing efficiency and campaign activity and results
- Develop and execute end-to-end campaigns by collaborating with sales, marketing and other stakeholders across channels such as including account-based marketing, email marketing, webinars, events and digital advertising
- Develop and foster a culture of experimentation. Through rigorous analysis of both quantitative data and qualitative insights, you will know what motivates our customers, test hypotheses and scale wins across the customer journey
- Contribute meaningfully to the health of the full GTM organization, including supporting quarterly and annual planning
- 10+ years experience in integrated marketing and/or demand generation. Must-have: start-up experience. Nice to have: hardware-enabled SaaS experience.
- Proven success in account based marketing and funnel conversion. Show us the numbers!
- Strong sense of ownership and operational rigor. You’re pumped to hit big targets and know how to create and execute on a plan to make it happen
- Creative and experimental. You love problem solving, navigating ambiguity and running experiments to test and validate new ideas that will improve campaign performance
- Excellent strategic thinking and ability to lead through influence. Highly analytical nature, with an ability to roll up sleeves and “go deep” as needed to improve performance and outcomes
- Demonstrated success overseeing and scaling acquisition engines, such as LinkedIn and Google Ads
- The technical chops to make it happen: a strong understanding of different platforms, martech, CRM and analytics (Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, etc)
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, mental and reproductive health, 401K, equity, Flex Fridays, Remote Friendly, unlimited and mandatory PTO and more.
- A company environment full of fun, smart, talented and legitimately kind teammates. Our culture powers everything we do and we work hard to nurture it by bringing on the right humans.
- A team hailing from innovators like Apple, LinkedIn, Stripe, Meraki, Flexport, WeWork, NASA & beyond.
- $227M raised from investors including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund and Upfront Ventures.
- The chance to change the built world as we know it.