about the sr. growth marketing manager role:
the growth marketing sr. manager at soona will drive paid media, affiliate and direct marketing efforts among SMBs, large brands, agencies and more. we’re looking for someone who has experience building and leading a diverse channel mix and full-funnel strategies targeting a similar audience.
this is a full time, remote or hybrid position that will report directly to the Senior Director of Growth and Strategy. our timeline to hire for his position is early February 2023.
soona makes it possible for brands to create professional photo and video starting at $39. our studios give customers a playground for creating their content and our online platform makes it possible for any product company in the world to experience a remote shoot. we are creating a fast casual content revolution!
an ideal candidate:
- is exceptional across numerous channels including SEM, paid social, display, affiliate, podcast/audio, TV/video.
- can not only build out high-level strategy but also implement and execute the strategy with hands-on keyboard work
- ability to identify new marketing analytics frameworks, build dashboards in partnership with the analytics team and report out the “so-whats” to key stakeholders
- knows what it takes to go from a 7 figure to a 9 figure marketing spend while having an eye towards efficient growth and diminishing returns
- deeply understands and can tangibly implement media effectiveness and measurement best practices
- is comfortable working closely with finance to provide marketing channel forecasts and manage cost within the budget guidelines of the company
- is fluent in CAC, LTV, ROAS, ROI, payback period, and other unit economic terms
- loves brands and is passionate about helping other brands grow
has experience in:
- SaaS marketing directly to SMBs and brands, 6+ years preferred
- overseeing a diverse channel mix: paid search, paid social, display/programmatic, direct, demand gen, affiliate & influencer, audio & podcasts, video & connected TV
- managing direct reports
- working closely across the marketing org to execute cross-channel initiatives
- CRO, working closely with Product and Data teams to drive growth through product experimentation
- CRM capabilities and how to pipeline and exact data
- understands promotional strategies and how to effectively implement them across platforms
- lead gen, working closely with the sales team to drive qualified leads across various audience segments (SMBs, large brands, agencies, enterprises)
- using tools such as Looker (preferred)
we can offer:
- strong starting salary: $110,000-120,000
- benefits & perks + unlimited pto + intentional culture
- really badass headshots
- share their favorite twitter or instagram feed in their cover letter