Are you interested in the next generation of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing? Then, read on. Level AI is on a mission to redefine the customer service industry by putting the latest AI/ML advances in the hands of customer care agents so they can solve any customer issues at record speed, creating both happier customers and agents.
Join us in our quest to equip call centers with cutting-edge technologies so that they can put the human back into the customer care experience.
Level AI (https://thelevel.ai/
) is a hyper-growth, series B, Silicon Valley-based startup backed by Battery Ventures. We’ve assembled a seasoned team with leaders from organizations such as Amazon Alexa, Facebook, Google, Figma, Freshworks, and Medallia, among others.
We are seeking a high-performing B2B marketer with a passion for building new categories and partnering with sales teams to accelerate revenue growth. As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will drive and optimize all growth metrics from top to bottom of the funnel and in-product growth initiatives.
In this role, you will drive growth marketing campaigns all the way from strategy to launch and scale. This includes defining the strategy, mobilizing creative agencies, designing a testing plan, executing the campaigns, analyzing results to track campaign success, and optimizing. You will become a thought leader on multi-channel acquisition campaigns to meet our sales pipeline goals. You are a strategic and analytical thinker who can break down problems and find solutions. You are a collaborator who thrives in a highly cross-functional environment.
The ideal candidate is passionate about their career and pushing Level AI to exceed our business goals. This person is also innately curious about business, technology, and new approaches to B2B revenue growth.
• Partner with sales to create campaigns that drive new sales pipeline and develop a world-class Account Based Marketing strategy. Leveraging key channels such as digital advertising, web marketing, video, webinars, direct mail, events, field activities, and more.
• Understand the persona we are targeting on an intimate level. Understand the channels and offers that will get that persona to convert
• Set metrics goals for the marketing team and continually optimize with a passion for creative testing
• Inspire our optimistic, hardworking team to build the industry’s best performance marketing engine.
• Develop content and creativity to support acquisition programs.
• An analytical thinker with operational prowess who loves digging into the numbers.
• An empathetic and curious individual who brings a strong point of view and collaborative mindset.
• 3+ years in growth marketing roles
• Experience in all traditional marketing tactics and motions (press releases, analyst relations, events, webinars, user groups, SEO, social media, ad campaigns, content syndication etc)
• A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in Demand Generation driving B2B marketing activities with lengthy sales cycles
• Agency or freelance/consulting experience a huge +
• Strong problem-solving and analysis skills, along with solid business acumen.
• Demonstrated capacity to manage multiple complex marketing programs at once.
• Ability to work across all functions including marketing, product, business development, pre-sales, and post-sales
• Bachelor's degree in business or technology field; Computer Science or Engineering degree is a plus
• This is a remote position
• Occasional travel is required